NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The FlashParking Mobility Hub Transformation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on June 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on June 30, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older and are owners, operators or managers of parking and mobility assets. FlashParking (the “Sponsor”), and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, employees, directors, shareholders, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively with Sponsor “Indemnitees”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit FlashParking.com, complete the on-screen registration form, and include an original essay (up to 100 words maximum) describing how you want to transform your mobility and parking operations (collectively, “Entry”).
- Entries must be complete to be eligible. Entries will not be judged.
Your Entry must comply with the following guidelines to be eligible:
- Entry must be in English.
- Your Entry must be original and you must own all rights to the Entry and all other content submitted in connection with the Entry and grant Sponsor the License described below.
- Your Entry text must not include any reference to celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials and your Entry must not include your or any other person’s/companies’ full name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Your Entry text must not reference beer, distilled spirits (i.e., hard liquors, malt beverages), tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff), fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, prescription drugs, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, nutritional supplements, lotteries and gambling.
- Your Entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or Sweepstakes of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your circle of friends and family through your social networking sites) through any means.
- Your Entry must not contain content that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, unsuitable, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including but not limited to text or symbols that may be considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- Your Entry must not contain text or symbols that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Your Entry must not contain text that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, other than Sponsor owned, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable.
- Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image/Sponsor’s brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor, persons or organizations associated with Sponsor, or any other person or entity.
- Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors or any other third party.
Any Entry that violates any of the guidelines above or that is deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion may be disqualified. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Standard data/internet fees/rates may apply. See your wireless/online provider for pricing plan details. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Once submitted, Entries cannot be modified by entrant. By submitting an Entry, each entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary from third parties to give such permission and grant the license herein described) to Sponsor and its licensees, sublicensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Rights Holders”), the exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicenseable right and license (including but not limited to, all intellectual property and proprietary rights including without limitation patents, trademarks, and copyrights) to use, perform, exhibit, edit, adapt, reproduce, manufacture, construct, tailor, distribute, sell, offer to sell, import and/or otherwise exploit the Entry, and the entrant’s likeness, name, voice and biographical information (including, but not limited to, city and state/province of residence), in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues, formats and media now or later known or developed (collectively, the “License”) without compensation (where permitted by law) and without review, approval or notice, to the extent permitted by law. The rights granted pursuant to the License shall also include, without limitation, the right to: (a) change, alter, distort, edit or revise the Entry, or any part thereof; and (b) make derivative works based on the Entry, or any part thereof. Entrant agrees to sign any documents required by Sponsor upon request (and without compensation) to confirm such License. Sponsor is not obligated to exercise any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Entrant further agrees that (a) Sponsor does not owe him/her a duty of confidence (or fiduciary duty or the like) and that he/she has no expectation of privacy as to his/her Entry and (b) Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories, designs and other literary/artistic materials submitted to it from outside sources or being developed by its own employees and that such ideas/stories/designs/literary/artistic materials may be competitive with, similar to (or even identical to) his/her Entry and that Sponsor shall have no liability to entrant or any third party in conjunction therewith.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly on or about July 2, 2020 from among all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. All decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted via email on or about July 10, 2020 and will be required to sign and return, via email, a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights within three (3) days or prize will be forfeited. If necessary, if prize notification is not completed and returned within three (3) days or is returned as undeliverable, an alternate will be selected. By winning the prize, you understand that Sponsor and its agencies have the right to promote, advertise and post your winning Entry, including all components, in any way they see fit.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): FlashParcs/FlashOS configured to “one lane in and one lane out” (all prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion). ARV $ $18,360. Prize will include two (2) gates and two (2) Smart Station Kiosks. The prize will include 365 days of service from the date of installation. Winner may choose to purchase a contract after this period or end service on the 365th day. No transfer or substitution for Grand Prize (or portion of Grand Prize) will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor for any reason, and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner (or winning business). The winner or winning business will be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; RELEASE: Indemnitees are not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, inaccessible Entries, Internet connections or email; or for any computer, telephone, wireless, satellite, cable, network, electronic, Internet or phone hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net/accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, Internet contact, or any technical error, or program errors or malfunctions or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information, or for any human error, technical error or other error of any kind in connection with the offering or operation of the Sweepstakes. The Indemnitees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website (or any other website). If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned (in whole or in part), as solely determined by Sponsor, including but not limited to by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures that can corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part). In such event, Sponsor shall conduct the random drawing to award the prize from all eligible Entries received prior to cancelation. Notice of cancellation/termination/modification/suspension of the Sweepstakes will be posted on FlashParking.com. The right is reserved by Sponsor to disqualify any individual found, at its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Indemnitees are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer/mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading (or uploading) any materials from this Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. By submitting an Entry, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless each of the Indemnitees and all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Sweepstakes or the provision of any prize or any component of any prize, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of prize or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, any statement attributed to the entrant and/or any Entry or any component thereof, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities, including those (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, misappropriation, defamation or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Indemnitees from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, and property or breach or failure or any representation of warranty arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or from the acceptance, misuse or use of prize.
- DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is FlashParking, 3801 South Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 250, Austin, TX 78704.
- WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after July 31, 2020, visit FlashParking.com through August 31, 2020.