The company demonstrates its commitment to the industry by ensuring ease of access and installation of its parking and mobility platform
Austin, TX – February 7, 2022 – As global supply chain issues continue to affect businesses worldwide, and customers, including in the parking industry, feel the pain of protracted product delivery timelines coupled with inflation, FLASH is steadfast in its commitment to ensuring our customers can access future-ready technology at the prices they are accustomed without added costs.
During these challenging times, FLASH never wavered in its commitment to the industry and has been proactively safeguarding its business by:
- Increasing production capacity with the opening of a 50,000 square foot warehouse in Austin, TX
- More than doubling its workforce with new hires and acquisitions, with a focus on operational growth to support customer installs and maintenance. Growth areas include:
- FLASH Affiliate Members (FAM): These locally contracted partners who help with installation and service work will continue to expand.
- Field Implementation Team: Expected to double in size in 2022, FLASH’s team of installers work alongside FAM partners.
- Field Ops Technicians: A critical addition to FLASH’s operations team, these technicians provide post- “go live” support, nationwide, and will more than double in 2022.
- Investing in its supply chain to ensure access to key technology components
In addition to those commitments, FLASH is not constrained by its supply chain because it is primarily based in the United States. The company has no planned price increases, and has the capacity and inventory to help operators and asset owners digitalize and modernize their parking assets in as little as 3 weeks from order to “go live.”
“Already embattled by COVID, our customers are understandably fatigued and need solutions that can help them recapture lost revenue through optimizing and diversifying revenue as well as driving more demand to their parking assets, not the added strain of price hikes and shipping delays,” stated Dan Sharplin, CEO and Chairman of FLASH. “For the past 24-months, we’ve been doing everything that we can to fortify our supply chain, deliver the best technology in the industry, and support our customers with the best talent in the industry. The future is now, and we’re ready to be your technology partner.”
In further support of the industry, FLASH offers Hardware-as-a-Service for both its lines of PARCS equipment–-FLASH and Parkonect–and is rolling out EV Charging-as-a-Service. For more information contact email@example.com.
FLASH is an innovator in the urban mobility space, helping businesses rethink one of their most valuable assets: the parking garage. Our award-winning cloud-born platform is custom configurable, secure, reliable, and grows alongside you as business or consumer demands evolve. Visit www.flashparking.com to learn more.
Peppercomm for FLASH
Senior Vice President, Automotive & Transportation Strategist
Senior Director of Brand & Communications